§ A Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in any discipline
§ Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
§ Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
§ Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
§ Strong analytical and presentation skills
§ Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
§ Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
§ Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
§ Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
§ High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Application Instructions and Information
Interested applicants should:
1. Visit the HCP on-line application portal http://recruitment.hcp-ng.com.
2. Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
3. Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached during the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and educational details.
- Certificate or proof of NYSC completion
All applications must be received not later than Friday, 13 November 2020.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.